Ahoy! Some yellow bellied land lubbers have lost the grog! THE GROG! Go out there and collect the rum, or all of you will be walking the planks.
3/13 after maintenance ~ 4/3 before maintenance
How to participate
Hunting monsters in any region of the Black Desert will randomly drop Pirate's Rum at a fixed rate!
You can also obtain the Pirate's Rum by Fishing or Gathering.
On the Pirate Island and Cox Pirate's Lair : Kuit Islands, you will get an increased chance of getting the Pirate's Rum.
Collect Pirate's Rums until the end of event period to be included in reward list and also automatically be entered into a raffle.
*Please make sure to hold onto the Pirate's Rum until the end of the event period for it to be eligible for the rewards.
*During the April 17th maintenance, the following rewards will be distributed and the raffle winners will be announced.
- 300 Pirate's Rum- 100G Gold bar plus an [Event] Pirate Flag.
- 500 Pirate's Rum- All users who get 500 Rum will receive the [Event] Pirate Bandana and 20 lucky winners will receive a 7-day value pack
- 1000 Pirate's Rum- All users who get 1000 Rum will receive the [Event] Pirate Eye Patch and 10 lucky winners will receive a Brown Guide Hawk Pet (T1)
How to use Pirate's Rum
1. Press 'A' on 'Pirates's Rum' in your inventory to get a buff.
2. The buff provides 'All AP +3 & Weight Limit +20LT' for 120 minutes.
3. The item is family bound.
*CAUTION: All of Pirate's Rums will be deleted during Maintenance of April 17th
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- Each event item may be bound differently (ie: by family or character), and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- You must have a character in your Black Desert Family to receive the reward items before they are sent.