The Guild Attendance event has begun, and it’s your chance to get enhancement materials, Advice of Valks, and most importantly, a Kuku Bird pet to accompany you on your journey!
Guild Attendance events apply for guilds which are medium sized or above, and will be given to every member of the medium+ sized guilds regardless of current rank. If you are looking for a guild to join to start the attendance event, or are a guild looking for more people to join, ask in chat!
NA Server : May 15th 17:00 ~ May 29th 16:59 PDT
EU Server : May 16th 00:00 ~ May 29th 23:59 UTC
How to Participate:
- Join or make a medium size guild, that has more than 30 people as guild members.
- Guild attendance board will pop up daily.
(Press LB & RB to navigate through types of attendance boards.)
- Rewards will be sent to your inventory as soon as you see the board.
Day 1 - 2x Sharp Black Crystal Shard
Day 2 - 2x Hard Black Crystal Shard
Day 3 - 1x [Event] Spellbound Tool Box
Day 4 - 5x Smooth Milk Tea
Day 5 - 5x [Event] Elion’s Tear
Day 6 - 5x [Event] Item Drop Increase Scroll(60 mins)
Day 7 - 2x Crystal Extraction Tool
Day 8 - 5x Special Serendia Meal
Day 9 - 3x Hard Black Crystal Shard
Day 10 - 3x Sharp Black Crystal Shard
Day 11 - 1x Advice of Valks (15~25)
Day 12 - 1x [Event] Kuku Bird
Day 13 - 1x Memory Fragment
Day 14 - 1x Memory Fragment
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game
- These login rewards may only be collected during the event period. Login rewards those were not collected will not be recovered
- Event rewards can only be received once per family
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Event Rules].
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- Each event item may be bound differently (ie: by family or character), and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- You must have a character in your Black Desert Family to receive the reward items before they are sent.
- If you have missed any days during the weekdays, you can collect up to 2 rewards on Saturdays and Sundays (you cannot collect rewards past the current day)
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a ticket]